When fall arrives you think scarf season. Usually, I would add it at the last minute as I head out the door. This time I decided to put in more effort to create an impact. With a bit of web scouring, you cannot go wrong with the following five ways to style your scarves.
- The Casual Loop- An infinity scarf or a regular scarf tied to a knot at the back to make it look like a circle scarf.
- The Knot- To get this look, loop the scarf around your neck a few times and then knot it.
- Belted Scarf- Instead of hiding your outfit behind the scarf use it to accentuate it by putting a belt on it.
- Wrapped Scarf- Fold the scarf in half wrap it around your neck and pull the loose ends through the loop.
- Neck Warmer-Just loop the scarf multiple times around the neck. You can tuck the ends underneath.